Oriya Pollak- Web Manager Kabbalah Centre, Kabbalah project.
You are here
Developed a coherent and comprehensive Enterprise-Wide System to centralize a Michigan based e-business services provider’s multiple subsidiaries/businesses to a single platform
The client is the leading provider of Web sites, consulting, custom solutions and e-business services for the credit unions in the USA with solid expertise across various channels and mediums including print, Web, mass media, digital, data, programming and more. The company is SAS 70 certified and credit union-owned company that has been serving hundreds of credit unions and credit union organizations nationwide, and their technology needs. The client aims to better serve its customers’ comprehensive technology and marketing needs all in one place.
Multiple Subsidiaries and companies that the client acquired over a period of time were using their own independent systems to manage sales, marketing and customer support processes. With a number of independent “silo” subsystems in place, the client faced an enterprise-wide redundancy of information and lacked business intelligence visibility.
The client was in search of such an integrated and comprehensive enterprise-wide MIS that could be moulded to fit its business process, effectively handle stakeholder requirements. Multiple systems and subsystems from various companies required consolidation to provide a 360 degree, holistic view of the business:
- Unified view of customers
- Multi-departmental integration: sales, marketing, project management, vender management, and employee productivity
- Integrated workflows, escalations and notifications
- Robust Business Intelligence and Reporting
SugarCRM Professional was chosen over many other CRM / collaboration solutions to be the central repository of all information systems in the company. OSSCube performed extensive consulting, process re-engineering and mapped various processes & workflows with SugarCRM’s capabilities.
OSSCube consolidated various internal applications, including Sprint, IMIS and TAFT on a single SugarCRM platform. There were more than 25 customized modules of each application containing massive data inconsistencies (millions of notes, thousands of contacts and hundreds of products). The customizations were extensive and included the additional new modules to add new fields for client's specific data sets which include:
- Reporting— Many modules were customized to report on accounts, contacts, users, emails, notes, tasks, calls, and products.
- Change log— Developed a change management and record keeping system to maintain a repository of current and past records for various stakeholders.
- Project Management— Developed custom features (Automated Product Renewal, Change log, etc.) and well-defined processes covering many aspects of project management such as Sales, Marketing, Workflows, BI & Reports. New modules such as Job, Assignments, Time Sheet, Cost Estimation and Time Estimation, that were specific to the client’s requirements, were also developed.
- Case Management –Developed support system to create tasks, client interaction tracking systems (meeting, calls for a specific case), integration of account with specific case, advisory relationship management, weekly time matrix and Bug Tracking system.
- Product management module for pricing, product catalogues, sales volume, and renewable status (automatic renewal feature).
- Centralized Migration—Mass data migration from other CRMs like Infowit and three applications - Sprint, IMIS and TAFT, to SugarCRM Professional. Data included millions of notes, thousands of contacts, and hundreds of products of each application system.
- Aggregation of different subsystems within SugarCRM - customizing, importing, and optimising all enterprise data within one system.
OSSCube developed above features to help the client easily share critical information and support existing and new business processes. The end solution streamlined their business and better served their stakeholders, vendors and members as a result of centralized reporting system, reduced manual work and more efficient communication.
- PHP 5
- SugarCRM Professional
- MySQL 5.1
- Well defined standard processes to manage client, stakeholders, vendors and businesses of multiple subsidiaries and companies through a central,unified repository.
- Improved capabilities in project management, task tracking and status reporting.
- Improved case management for customer support processes
- Highly scalable system with hundreds of users and vendors with millions of customer records.
- Enabled the client to maintain a repository of current and historical records to increase compliance capabilities.